Joining Brandon on the show is his friend, Micah Johnson, who is one of the original students of the Send More Offers Coaching Program. Micah got into wholesaling in July 2019 and closed a deal two months later…and every month after that!
In this week’s episode, he shares what it’s like to enter the real estate investing space by becoming a mortgage broker. He also talks about his first wholesaling deal and how he was able to get the contract by utilizing the send more offers system that Brandon taught him.
Tune in to learn from a man who knows what he wants in life and takes quick action!
- What a mortgage broker does and how he got started in the industry
- How and why Micah got into wholesaling
- “Log in every day, do what you have to do, stay on top of the leads, and the deals will come through.”
- On his first deal which sold for $60,000
- The best advice he ever received
- Micah’s advice on balancing real estate investing with family life (you won’t want to miss what he has to say here)
- The single most important book he ever read and how it completely changed his life
- And so much more…
- Send More Offers Program
- Brent Daniel’s Youtube
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Raoul Pal’s website