Have you ever wondered if you were on the right career path? There are so many people who get stuck in a job that they either don’t like or worse…actually HATE going to. In today’s episode, Brandon speaks with Hasani, who just escaped corporate America to pursue a full-time career as a real estate wholesaler.
Taking the plunge can be scary, but Hasani knew he was playing small and had to make a big move. Hasani shares how he stumbled onto real estate wholesaling and why he decided to leave a cushy job in corporate America to go all-in on his dream of becoming a real estate entrepreneur. You won’t want to miss a second of this incredibly inspirational episode.
- How Hasani stumbled onto real estate wholesaling and why he chose this route over other methods of real estate investing
- How to maximize your time while working a full-time job and building a business at the same time
- Hasani’s unconventional method for landing deals in his local market
- How to wholesale houses in markets where you don’t live
- The secret to becoming an effective real estate entrepreneur
- The importance of impeccable follow-up and why this is a must to achieve success as a wholesaler
- Deal breakdown: The exact steps Hasani took to close a $30,000 wholesaling deal
- Why Hasani decided to go all-in on one marketing channel and the marketing channel that has yielded the best results
- How momentum can easily turn against you when you lose focus, and how to keep momentum on your side