In today’s episode of the Podcast, Brandon speaks with Jay Foster. Jay got started in real estate by working with bank owned properties at his corporate job. Although he was earning six figures at his job, he quickly realized he could be making a lot more money by going all-in on real estate.
He dabbled for a while and did an occasional house flip here and there, but it wasn’t until he met Brandon in 2019 that he discovered wholesaling and the Send More Offers way to do real estate deals.
Fast forward to today, and Jay has left his job to build his own real estate business and is pushing hard to generate 7-figures in his business. In this incredible episode, Jay breaks down his entire process for doing deals, step by step. You won’t want to miss a second of it!
- How Jay used his corporate job as a springboard for building his own real estate wholesaling business
- Why Jay didn’t believe real estate actually worked and the pivotal moment that changed his mind
- The chance meeting back in 2019 that completely changed the trajectory of Jay’s life and his business
- How Jay found wholesaling and the method he was utilizing before he found the Send More Offers system
- What is Wholetailing and why it could be one of the most important tools in your real estate toolbox
- How Jay went from doing 1 deal per year to building a consistent real estate business that generates dependable income every month
- The importance of having the right mindset to succeed in this business
- How choosing the right mentor has led to explosive success in Jay’s life and business
- Deal Breakdown: The step-by-step breakdown of one of Jay’s most recent deals and how much he profited from it
- How to hire and train the right people
- The importance of using data to diagnose problems in your business