In 2017, commercial real estate agent Todd Bunke stumbled upon wholesaling, tried doing it himself, but only got a handful of deals. It wasn’t until he joined the Send More Offers program and then hired some people to help him that he found massive success. In just the first few months of the year, he has closed 4 deals for a total of 9 properties.
Tune in to this episode for some tips from an experienced real estate agent. Todd looks back on his real estate journey, shares his hiring process, and shares all of the details on one of his most recent deals. He also talks about growth and reveals his strategies for scaling his business.
- Sometimes the best deals are the quickest ones to get done
- You don’t have to do everything yourself. Hire.
- A business is a set of automated processes that produce consistent results
- Todd’s advice for people who are doing their very first deal
- On wholesaling a house with tenants
- Send More Offers Coaching Program
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson